February 25, 2008

Finding Balance

At the beginning of the year, I decided to take my carbs & protein just enough for my daily activities. I don't think I'd need a huge or heavy meals to tie me over for the next couple of hours or so. I've learned to take small batches of meals in between hours so I'd be full throughout the entire day. It curbs my eating tendencies to eat junk foods & cravings for anything sugary. Furthermore, I recently noticed that I have sugar intolerance as well. So, I just might as well try to eat or binge healthily.

I had wholegrain oats for breakfast this morning. I'd broth some fungus soup which I'd prepared earlier. Hopefully, this will fill me up till about around 3 or 4pm. By then, I'll try to rummage the cabinets in the kitchen to see if I can find anything for my dinner later.

0 comments: