March 06, 2008

Sweat it out

It's been a long time since I sweat out. Halfway along the corridor, I took a longer route to get my daily journal & decided that I should take the stairs instead of the elevator. When I came back from the store, I took the stairways again. I thought of giving up halfway through cause I could feel my legs had started to tremble a little. I feel a sense of satisfaction - just a little, as I've always wanted to do some workout cause more often than not I tend to procrastinate a lot.Urghh..

Although, I basically like to workout, I don't think that I'm very strict or extreme in my workout routine or regime but I've always like & enjoy working out be it indoors or outdoors just as long as I know of my limitations & capabilities. I've been doing a lot of stretching ever since I was in my teens but as of late I've been too lazy to do just that.

0 comments: