March 12, 2008

Survivor of the Fittest Fever

I've been watching Survivor Micronesia since the first episode except for one I purposely made sure I missed the episode. I ain't an ardent fan of Survivor but somehow, what attracted me this time around was the two opponents pitting against each other between fans & favourites. It's entirely a new ballgame. What could be better & interesting, the fact that I get to see James & Amanda again. I've to disappoint you guys yet again, that neither of them are my favourites either. However after the last tribal council of Survivor China which James was in, I kind of see the kind of man James really is. Very endearing & he seems like a really nice guy. Well apart from that, do I need to mention his shapely physique?

I'd prefer Amanda for her sweet, demure & dove like eyes & ohh, the first thing she did the moment she arrived on the jungle was to get hook up with Ozzy the man. I think Ozzy is kind of cute & charming. There's something about the look on his eyes that makes, I think, Amanda wants to get close & discover him more, cause I do.

Anyway, I'll randomly pick the ones that interest me the most on this episodes of Survivor Micronesia. You see, when I first saw Mikey B, the first impression that I got about him was the looks on his face; definitely a confused guy & the funny thing is, sorry Mikey, unfortunately for him, he hadn't had any clue whatsoever that Joel was on top of the game. Joel has got the entire cards all to himself when he managed to persuade & has everyone's vote for Mikey's new found jungle love, Mary. Poor Mary she was the one who had to go while Mikey was utterly stunned by the verdict.

Thank God, finally Joel was out of the race on the next episode when Serene decided that it's time to act. I don't think what Joel did to Chet justify his needs to win the game badly. I felt it was pretty brutal watching Joel physically tugging Chet behind him like he was some heavy sack or something. In fact, I think he had badly screwed up every chance that he had in this game. Goodbye Joel, don't think many of the Survivor fans will miss you. On the other hand, I don't understand what really is going on with Chet physically. I guess, lady luck has always been by his side. Fortunately, he didn't suffer any serious injuries during & after that game. Somehow, I do sympathise with Chet though I kept wondering whoever picked both of them to do that challenge together.

0 comments: