June 29, 2008

Love is in my Heart

I don't understand it either
Somehow I refuse to understand
And I'm confuse at the same time

I can't sleep
I can't breathe
I can't think

My world is spinning around
Am I slowly losing my grip?
And letting my guard down?

I recognise this feeling
I've been here before
But is it for real this time?
Will it ever last forever this time around?

Why does it have to be this way?
Why this feeling?
Why?

Why does it have to begin in the first place?
Knowing that it wasn't on purpose
Knowing that I can't stop now
Was I even prepared for this?

Is this what we call fate?
Or is it just another game?
To win & lose in the end?

Though I know it's gonna hurt me even as it is now
But somehow I can't help but feel good
Even if momentarily sparkle
Even if I know it could never be possible

I can't & I won't be a fool
But this is exactly how I feel
It's aching me inside
Am I out of my mind?

Sometimes I'm exhausted
Sometimes I just wanna give up
But I'm the only one who knows the real reason
Why I can't retreat just yet

If I could foresee the unknown world
Perhaps I don't have to go through this pain
Knowing that everything's gonna be alright

Why does it have to be you?

0 comments: