July 01, 2008

The Lake House

I had just finished watching this movie especially because I adore Keanu Reeves and I must say it's a beautiful story line although it's a little confusing at first how two people lived at different time & yet be able to get to know each other & communicate.....how can that possibly happen?

This movie was introduced by a dear friend of mine whom I rather not mention it here.
But definitely someone special to me....

Anyway, this movie has somehow moved me to tears which came surprisingly.

I love the part where Sandra Bullock as Kate said to Keanu Reeves (Alex Wyler) at the beginning of this video where Kate was clenching both her hands together wishing hard & she then went down to her knees & cried..... that scene, well, made me cry like a river...

"I know why you didn't show up that night. It was you. Please don't go. Just wait. Please. Don't try to find me. I love you....."

"wait for me.....wait with me.....just wait....."

One thing I know about is how determined one can be to be with the one you loved dearly......

I just wish one day that one special day will finally arrive.....



and here's another video which I like very much too because of the meanings behind this very lovely song...

this is for you baby...



..........................................

Those days are gone, now I want you so much
The night is long and I need your touch
Don't know what to say
Never meant to feel this way
Don't wanna be
Alone tonight

What can I do to make you mine?
Fallen so hard, so fast this time
What did I say, what did you do?
How did I fall in love with you?

I hear your voice
And I start to tremble
Brings back the child that, I resemble

I cannot pretend, that we can still be friends
Don't want to be,
Alone tonight

Everything's changed, we never knew

How did I fall, in love, with you?

..........................................
kisses & hugs

0 comments: