July 12, 2008

Am I here....??

I'm alone & for the very first time in my life I feel very lonely. I feel like I'm a lost lone butterfly or soul. I'm flying & floating aimlessly with no specific direction....no clue to where I'm going.

I feel like I needed someone right now but who?

What's in my head right now is how life sucks!

I wish things could have been different & yet at the same time I feel that there must be some reasons for all that's happening around me.

Why is it that I have so many unanswered questions in my head?

Everything that life throws at me seems to make me even more fragile & disheartened to continue whatever that I had set my mind on.

Sometimes I don't even know my true self anymore...and for a few moments of silence I'm staring blankly at the screen with a blank mind...

As much as I don't want my heart to rule me over & would rather prefer my head to do the talking but this feeling keeps creeping in slowly back to where it started.

There were times that I feel how I wish time could fly faster than it already is. How I wish that moment of truth is nearing closer & closer..

Can I handle the unknown future? Or should I cherish every moment that I have everyday....taking one day at a time but one day & everyday seems worthless & meaningless as time goes by...

What am I waiting for? What am I searching for? Can it even be possible? Will it ever come true in the end? Will I ever find that happiness I've been looking for all this time? Why am I feeling this way?

I feel so lost & at a lost...

0 comments: