July 13, 2008

It cuts like a knife.....

Why is it I can't smell the roses anymore?

The beautiful things life has to offer...I wonder..

As I'm sitting here in the dark room all by myself....the weather outside is not making me any better....it's dark & gloomy as gloom as I am feeling right now.

My heart is dying little by little as time goes by. The air is stale & I feel suffocated whenever I try to breathe.

At times I feel like a living person who's heart I had left behind somewhere hidden in an unknown place I don't even know.

I don't want to be sad again.

I don't want to be hurt ever again.

I want to be my true self again.

I want to be the person I used to be.

I know there's so much to life than this why then am I seeing dark clouds ahead?

I guess, I have to find a way to heal this broken heart that is slowly dying so much pain & hurt that it cuts like a knife through it....

0 comments: