July 09, 2008

I Can Feel You All Around Me



I like the whole feeling of this music...it has a lot of meanings to me. This song reflects the emotions that I have now.

Oh, what is really happening to me right now?

I'm a little frustrated as I can't recall how I first felt when I had this same feeling. Is it the same or is it different this time around? Does it matter at all? Well, I really don't have the answer to that, though I really wish I could have come up with one....but one thing for sure how can this be happening to me now....not that I don't want it coming but I kept asking myself will this time be for real? Is he the real deal for me? Is he the one?

Yes, I'm afraid...I'm afraid of being let down yet again one more time cause for years I have always wanted the kind of love that I've never had in my life & I want it to be perfect. I desperately yearning for that one eternal love like the one I saw in movies & one of them is The Notebook where two people are crazily in love with one another till the end of time. That's what I've been painting in my head all these years. Love to me is very important & being with someone who loves me for the person that I am so deeply is just near to heaven I suppose.

I don't really know if it's different this time....but one thing for sure this time around somehow I feel like I'm letting my feelings run wild & free. Something just tells me that I shouldn't be holding back about this feelings. I should just let it go & flow. Could this be true? Should I just follow my heart? Can I trust this heart? That's my dilemma...but somehow it feels so damn good this time around like I've never felt before in my life....

Perhaps is it because I'm not feeling desperate this time around? Is it because I'm taking things slow & easy? Is it because I've never could have imagine that it could be this beautiful between us?

Even though I know that only time will tell us, if we will ever be together in the future but somehow I'm not afraid of that in fact I feel bless to be given that amount of time to get to know each other better. Although at times when I think with my head it's just so crazy not knowing if we will ever be united one day.

Should I deny this feelings when I know I can't avoid it no matter how much I try to with all my might.

I gradually fell for him as I never once imagine that I could ever find love in this manner & as time passed by us, it became somewhat evidently stronger & stronger that I felt no control at all over it.

When this feeling gets intense inch by inch, I wish he could wrap his arms around me & never let go. I wish too, I could smell the scent of his body, his musky cologne, listening to the rhythm of his heartbeat, wrapping my arms around him, looking deeply into his eyes into his very soul & whisper sweet nothings. It's just heaven baby.

Will this fairy tale last forever?

0 comments: