January 18, 2010

Wonder What The Future Holds

Yes, I wonder what the future holds for us both! I'm still jobless, although I was selected during an interview a few weeks ago to work in a reputable company. Still, I've to undergo a training & before all that happens, I'm awaiting for a letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in my country. Days passed, we're no longer staying at the shelter or commonly known as crisis centre. For the last 2 weeks, my sister-in-law has been kind enough to put us up at her place. I'm not sure for how long this will be. But for now it's best that I stay focus on the things that's going to come especially my work.

Although, everything is ok for now albeit they're struggling as well having to pay extra dollars because of us, I can't shrug off this feeling of sadness. It saddens me deeply & definitely breaks my heart to see the situation that we're in. It breaks my heart knowing that not only am I feeling lonely but also knowing & very much aware that my kiddo is lonely too; without a father figure & siblings to play with. He still a kid at heart & am sure he missed a lot of things! It breaks my heart knowing that I'm unable to provide a comfortable & permanent place for us to live, we can call "our home". It breaks my heart to see my kiddo, with his anticipation to attend school each day with little or no pocket money at all. At times, especially in the middle of the night I can't help but feel warm tears rolling down my cheeks especially when everything is just too much to bear. As always, I keep telling myself, come hell or high water I must soldier on....

0 comments: