April 08, 2008

Soaps, ........

I can't help it but these are the reasons why I love watching my favourite shows in random order:

The sexy, lovable, compassionate doc who is none other than Dr Mehmet Oz. I don't know really but probably this is just me I guess, I just find him appealing & sexy whenever he wears his scrubs on Oprah show. I think I'll feel very much comfortable if he's my doctor. *grins*




The kissable, huggable, compassionate, Tyra Banks & her wonderful campaign:




These two on-screen love birds are the very reason I started watching soaps again. I can't seem to get enough of Rick & Taylor. The thing about Rick that I like is he has this thingy script that requires him to say "trust me" & "like hell it is". It's just damn hot. I'm really hoping their relationship will get even hotter than just Rick helping Taylor to get Jack's custody. Will someone get into Taylor's head to make her stay with that hot hunk. Mmm, I actually have a few favourite episodes of B&B but these are just a few of them.



Isn't this scene below seals it all that they make a great couple together. The kissing is just so hot or is it more of the background music that makes it even more sweeter. Woo hoo! Go Trick!



Another romantic atmosphere.



It's no surprise that Milo Ventimiglia is the main reason I watched Heroes. Someone had made a sex bomb video about him at Youtube. *lol* He actually looked even more sex bomb with his hair cut short in season 2 than on the first season of Heroes.



Phew, let's hope this is the last one. Though I no longer watched GH, I do still like Tamara Braun as Carly Corinthos but those days are over. She has now joined Days of Our Lives.



Just like any other shows or movies, I'm only watching them purely for entertainment purposes. Truth is, I don't let myself to be way too emotionally attached and/or carried away with any these characters though I do often times find myself looking forward to my favourite characters on the coming episodes **roll eyes**

It feels kind of silly sometimes when I get carried away by the characters they play knowing they are just actors & actresses doing their thing for a living. At the end of the day, it's back to REALITY WORLD. Too many times, the scenes we see on television are purely a romantic illusions trying to play around with our hearts & mind.

ok, folks. I'm done! I need to get a bite right now! This tummy has already started to rumble...

0 comments: