April 04, 2008

Love, amore

Gosh! I really don't know how to begin this entry. I was typing away about love in my yesterday's entry & know what, today it seems like I was being reminded once again. It's totally unbelievable! I was feeling yet another crappy day today so I needed to rest a little longer & to add to my misery my tummy wasn't feeling any good either. When I woke up, I took a glass of water & turn on the tv set. I wasn't thinking anything as I watched Ellen's show. While she was doing her thing entertaining the audience, my eyes was fixed to her background that had some heart-shaped photos for quite a good few minutes. Nothing seems to really sink anything into my head & then suddenly Bam! Something just hit me. I realised that at that moment, Ellen was proposing to a lady on behalf of her boyfriend.

I don't really know if all these that just happened to me is just a mere coincidence, a reminder perhaps or some sort of a message He's trying to send me. Alright, here's the deal, I just visited someone's blog which I usually drop by & know what, her latest entry was about love! She's thinking the same thing like I was thinking all this week, I guess. Isn't this yet another unbelievable coincidence?! Is He trying to tell me something?

I just hope something good & wonderful will come out of this!

0 comments: