April 03, 2008

I heart rain

It's raining cats & dogs here. I just love rainy days. I don't quite like the endless drizzling of rain although to me it's still better to have rain than no rain at all. **grin**

Here's the thing, when I was growing up, well even up till today, oh dear! I can't believe I'm making a confession right now **blushing**

Alright, here's my little confession. I love the idea of walking in the rain & getting myself all drench. Please don't ask why, it makes me feel so close to nature, I guess. Everytime the sky glooms over my head or just seeing the skies all dark & gloomy, I'm all elated!

Anyway, lately I've been too lazy to update anything here. Just not in any kind of mood to even have a look at my own blog, more so update anything in here. Guess, I'm not in the right mind to write anything these couple of days even though I've so many things to say. I really don't like the idea of me getting carried away while trying to compose my thoughts.

The past few days I've been over indulging myself with tons of B&B romantic episodes between Rick & Taylor. Ahh! This sappy love thingy, if only it could just go away!!



There were many times after I published my thoughts I ended up hitting the delete key. The thing is I'm totally in dilemma as regards to what He's trying to tell me the past few weeks while I'm away from my blog. I truly don't understand why these things keep coming back to me be it on the television, magazines, articles, talk shows etc. What bugs me most is it's almost bizarre, the things that's been going on lately. Ok, here's the thing everytime I watched a talkshow, the subject of the day will always be about love & relationship. By the way, this wasn't the first time it happened to me. Seems to me like it's been going on for several weeks now. Seems like a reminder to me over & over again. And not only that, everytime I pick up any book or magazine, I'll always come across these inspiring romantic love relationship stories. It just keeps me wondering at times. Is it because there's some chemical reaction in my brain that causes all these to make me feel that there's something out there waiting for something wonderful to happen. Nah! I'm a very very sceptical person for someone to find true love through reading someone else's blog?! Don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon or EVER! I mean, how can I possibly be certain if that person is the real deal or perhaps he's just some looney who happens to surf around, hopping from one blog to another.

Oh, by the way, got to know this book, seems like it receive good reviews too. It's called eat, pray & LOVE. You see why I capitalise the word 'love'. I'm terrible at reading thick long winded books or novels so I personally do not know if this book is really to my liking. All I know the book is about a lady who decided to take a journey to Italy to eat, then went to India & Bali to learn meditation or pray. And while she isn't looking for love at the time, she did find someone. If I'm not wrong she was divorced when she left for Italy.

Here's another one, titled "Love in the Time of Cholera" by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. Just a short synopsis about a compelling love story. A man's love for a woman that spans more than 50 years. Google about the novel if you want o find out more about the book. I'm feeling heavenly all hopelessly in love now.....

Looks like the rain has started to drizzle now. Ohh, such beautiful day. Well, think I spoke too early, it started raining heavily again. Nice!

0 comments: