April 09, 2008

Survivor Micronesia #8 - Erik, a lost puppy dog

I don't get it when Airai sent Ozzy to Exile Island that would only mean he would receive individual immunity good only for that night tribal council. Though I had the hunch at first that they would choose Ozzy but then again I still don't get it cause this means that Ozzy will get another night at the game. I mean come on, there's a list of other names as well but why chose him?

Meanwhile, Erik did most of the running at the challenge & did spectacularly well in that game except for that big jumped which I thought he did pretty much made sure that he ended up on the other side of the platform before decided to make that giant leap which ended him being hit hard on his chest. Ohhh poor guy, that was pretty painful to watch. I could feel it if I were the one taking that leap of faith. Fortunately, he appears to be alright once he & the rest of the tribe arrived at their camp.

Alright, for the record, I really can't help myself but laughed at Erik's expression after spewing out everything about Ami to both Amanda & Cirie, then waited for Ozzy's returned & the hilarious thing was when Ozzy noticed Erik's expression whom he said looked like a "lost puppy dog." He sure did look like one.

As for Ami, I just thought that she talked way too much during the tribal council. She even went on mentioning Eliza's name when she's not suppose to, I think, cause not everyone liked Eliza. By the way, neither do I from the first second I saw her. Sorry gal. I think that probably cost her to be voted off from the tribe. More so, intuitively from the beginning, she knew that she's in a precarious position.

0 comments: