September 09, 2009

Homeless & Alone

I badly need a job. A 9 to 5 office job will be good. That's all I need at least for now & hopefully I'll be able to rent a place for both my kid & myself. With a 9 to 5 job I'm able to look after my kid altho he's already a teenager now. I can spend more time with my kid after work & especially during weekends. This way he won't feel lonely all by himself. I've tried working for a 12hours job in a factory but it's just too gruelling for me. The hours are long. It's easy for people to say " well, I have no choice" but I do believe I have a choice. I'm a fast learner. I like doing stuff that is related to computer. I have a good command of English even though mine isn't that excellent but I believe if given a chance & opportunity to work in an environment that I like such as in an office, I can work hard.It's very easy for others to talk this & that but they've never once been in my shoes. What it's like to be me.....to be in my situation.

I never thought my guy will let us be homeless. Before this happen, I've always wanted to work but due to my qualification I'm unable to find and secure an office job even as a clerk and to add to this sinking feeling I've no one to encourage me at all to stay positive but now I'm doing it all for the sake of my kid as well as myself. It'll be liberating to be able to fend for myself without having to be dependent on others. I've always want my kid to continue his education without any worries & interruptions. I'm blogging this in the hope that my kid & I will be able to have the future that we both long desire.

On another note, my heart sank with deep sadness each time I see a happy loving family consisting a couple & a child. I've tried my best to find a father figure for my only kid but up till now I have found no one. It's a very lonely feeling & sad at times when all I have is just myself & my kid to keep each other company most of the times.

0 comments: