September 12, 2009

Story Of Our Lives II

I'm taking one day at a time for now. My skin has started to get sunburn. It's to be expected since I've been spending everyday all day at the beach. It's tough when I think I've to spend alot of time at the beach mostly by myself while the kid is at school. The areas where I have sunburn hurts when I tried rubbing the surface gently with my fingers.

There was a storm yesterday as I waited patiently for my kid to come back from school as usual. I dread each time whenever there is a storm coming its way to the beach.The weather is definitely unwelcoming at all. It's wet, cold & shivering. I'm not the sort who can withstand cold. Fortunately, I had an umbrella with me. It helps shield myself from the harsh cold wind that seems to be blowing like an eternity. Time passed by so very slowly almost crawling. My kid arrived after the storm has ended. In my mind, I was thinking where are we going to sleep tonight. We were both as usual very hungry as well as cold.We haven't eaten much ever since we arrived at the beach. I have to scrimp & save the only little money I have. It' not easy for me to scrimp as I look at my kid's face. The face of hunger. It pains my heart. As the sun begins to set in, someone took pity on us by handing us a packet of porridge. It was unexpected. May God bless this person with his kindness..

I had troubled sleeping at last night. The weather was very cold due to the storm that occurred during the day. For the first ime, I experienced cramps on my legs. It doesn't help also when my body is aching all over too. I woke up very early although I had woken up several times in the middle of the night. As I watched the big ocean in frnt of me, the thought & my biggest fear of not able to provide both myself & my kid struck me like thunderstorm! I am so afraid if that will become a reality. We have no one whom we can lean on. To add to that my love life of finding a true soulmate has failed without success. I can't fathom how & what our lives will be like if that's gonna happen sooner or later. There will be no place for us to go for shelter. The second most important thing for me is how am I going to support my kid's education without any worries both for myself & my kid.NO! I don't want to see my kid sacrifice his education just so he could provide for our lives. He has a logn way to finish his education. I don't have good grades & I certainly don't want to see my only kid end up like me....

I just need a job; a 9 to 5 job where after work & during weekends I could spend time with my kid. We are both very lonely & alone. We keep each other's company but where will I be able to find a company that will accept my qualification to work in an office environment?? I'm so lost, alone & hurt...

0 comments: